Introduction to cat litter:
Silicone cat litter, also known as cat litter, has a white granular appearance, and is used as pet filler in cats or other animals. It brings a new method of pet excrement treatment. It belongs to the category of pet cleaning products, is the latest and most ideal pet garbage cleaner, and has unique effects that traditional cat litter products can't match. It can not only absorb the liquid urine and solid feces of pets, but also quickly and comprehensively absorb the smell, so as to maintain the health of pets and keep the air fresh. Silica gel cat litter is a kind of highly active adsorption material, which is usually prepared by reaction of sodium silicate and sulfuric acid, and a series of post-treatment processes such as aging and acid foaming.
1. Strong adsorption capacity and fast absorption speed.
2. Easy to use, less garbage and easy to clean.
3. Consumption is saved and economical.
4. It is safe to use and belongs to green environmental protection products.
5. It is beautiful and easy to be accepted by pets.
6. Eliminate dust, so that there is no dust around the floor.
7. More sanitary, inhibit the growth of bacteria, and make the environment more sanitary.
8. It has strong deodorization ability and prevents the diffusion of odor by absorbing water.
It is insoluble in water and any solvent, non-toxic and tasteless, has stable chemical properties, and does not react with any substance except strong alkali and hydrofluoric acid. The chemical composition and physical structure of silica gel determine that it has many characteristics that other similar materials cannot replace: high adsorption performance, good thermal stability, stable chemical properties, high mechanical strength and strong moisture absorption.
How to use:
1. Lay a layer of cat litter with a thickness of about 1.5 inches in the clean silicone cat litter box, and regularly clean up the garbage generated after use to keep clean; If there are more than one cat, the cycle of changing the litter can be shortened proportionally, instead of putting too much litter in the litter box
2. The saturated silica gel cat litter should be removed from the box with a spoon in time.
History of cat litter:
MSiO2.nH2O, in fact, was invented by the United States in 1948. The early cat litter was mainly made of non-condensable cat litter. Everyone wanted to collect cat litter. However, with the development of cat litter technology, condensation sand, wood sand, crystal sand, color silicone cat litter, single noble cat litter and so on appeared.
This product is different kinds of silica gel packed in permeable bags. The main raw material of silica gel is a kind of water containing silica with high microporous structure, non-toxic, tasteless, odorless, stable chemical properties, and strong hygroscopic properties. Therefore, it can also be widely used to control the relative humidity of the environment during the storage and transportation of instruments, meters, equipment and instruments, leather, bags, shoes, textiles, food, drugs, etc., to prevent articles from being affected by moisture, mildew and rust.
Bentonite sand has always been the common choice of cat friends because of its low price, good coagulability and deodorization, and its style is more in line with the nature of cats. However, many cats are not comfortable with this.
Cat litter classification:
Cat's litter on the international market can be classified as follows: 1. Bentonite cat's litter 2. Crystal sand 3. Wood sand 4. Other sand
1. Condensation 2. Water absorption 3. Odor masking 4. Dust amount
Domestic bentonite cat litter can hardly meet these standards, while foreign countries have very mature grasp of these standards, so in foreign countries, cat friends prefer to choose good crystal cat litter, such as in Wal-Mart Carrefour and other large chain supermarkets.
2. Crystal sand
Crystal sand is also known as silica gel cat litter. Its raw material is C-type block silica, which is composed of natural silica. Like ordinary sand, this kind of cat litter can be washed and has a good covering effect on cat's stool. Therefore, it will also have a good taste removal effect. Long-term use will not have a negative impact on cat's respiratory tract.
3. Wood sand
3.1 Non-condensable pine sand
Wood sand was also invented by Americans. Good wood sand is mainly made of pine sawdust with a larger proportion. When used, the sawdust will turn into powder when it meets with urine and can be used to flush the toilet. Because the sawdust itself has no ability to absorb odor, it can only be used to suppress the odor produced by cats by the smell of pine wood.
3.2 Setting wood sand
The production of condensed wood sand is mainly due to the characteristics of imitation bentonite sand that is more convenient to clean. This kind of wood sand is added with strong condensed glue, and the condensed glue contains formaldehyde which is extremely harmful to human body and cat's body. Long-term use will seriously affect the health of family members and cats.
4. Other cat litter
Other cat litter also includes tofu sand and paper sand. Its main principle is similar to wood sand.
Safety performance of silica gel: silica gel has strong adsorption capacity and can dry human skin. Therefore, work clothes should be worn during operation. If silica gel enters the eyes, it needs to be washed with a large amount of water and treated by a doctor as soon as possible.
Silicone cat litter, that is, silicone is used as pet bedding. Because of the rich microporous structure inside the silica gel, it has super moisture absorption characteristics. Silicone cat litter is the latest and most ideal pet litter cleaner with unique effects that traditional cat litter products can't match. Making cat litter with silica gel is the latest revolution in the cat litter industry. The main component of silicone cat litter is silicon dioxide, with a content of more than 98%. Its appearance is white and granular. It is safe for domestic use. It is the * * * cat litter product on the current international market.
1. Strong adsorption capacity and fast absorption speed
Cat litter can absorb pet feces, urine and the resulting odor within a few seconds; It can also inhibit the growth of bacteria, keep the surface of cat litter dry and clean, and make the pet environment healthy and safe; At the same time, it can also adsorb volatile gases and water in the air, so it can play the role of air freshener, making the air fresh, the environment clean and clean. Due to the unique performance of cat litter silica gel, the amount of garbage in the process of use is very small, thus reducing the labor intensity of the owner, and more effectively maintaining environmental sanitation.
2. Colorful and tasteful, pet likes
A variety of colored cat litter and different scented cat litter have special attraction for pets and are easily accepted by pets.
1. Lay a layer of cat litter with a thickness of about 1.5 inches in the clean cat litter box.
2. Regularly clean the garbage generated after use to keep clean.
3. If there is more than one cat, the cycle of changing the litter can be shortened according to this ratio, instead of putting too much litter in the litter box. Suggest the use of a bag of 4-pound cat litter: one cat, one month; Two cats, 10-15 days; 3 cats, 5-10 days.
4. The saturated cat litter should be removed from the box with a spoon in time.
5. Precautions for extending the use effect of cat litter:
① When using, the litter box should be placed in a clean and dry place.
② When not in use, the litter box should be sealed and placed in a dry place.